I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear World...

Hi. :) My name is Jenna.  I am nearly 18 years old, a high school graduate as of yesterday, and as of today...am loving life.  My sister, Karra, recently got a blog, and I thought, hey, that's cool.  So here's mine.  Some things about me- I'm the second oldest of five kids, I love singing, playing piano, talking with friends, etc. (there's a list), I'm looking for a job, and at the same time am beginning to advertise for teaching piano and voice lessons ($10 for a half hour), psyching myself up for BYU Provo in the fall where I'll begin studying Choral Education, and love How to Train Your Dragon.  Whoo...that's a mouthful. :)

Karra says that my friends and I should stop going to see that movie for a while, otherwise it'll never go to the dollar theaters where we can see it five times for the price of one.  But when you love a movie and things just work out... :) Eh. I've only seen it twice, but I've listened to the soundtrack enough times that it's practically memorized. 

Something that I've started doing with a friend lately is a Preach My Gospel challenge.  You study a section, or even just a few parts of a section, then share what you've learned with someone.  It's mainly to prepare for the missionary lifestyle, but I also try to do it before I chat on email, etc.  It's been nice, and I highly recommend it for everyone, not just future missionaries.

Well, I've been on this laptop long enough today, but here's my blog or journal of my life, whatever you want to call it.  Hope you enjoy it!! :)

One thing I've learned in life-It just keeps going.  We can't change how fast or slow it goes, or what happens all the time, but we can control how we feel.  Why not enjoy it?? :)

1 comment: