I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Music. No, really, MUSIC.

One day I hope to make a music video like this.

Or like this:

Although I don't play cello, so piano and dancing may have to suffice. I'm fine with that. ;)

This one brings me peace:

All three of these help me do my homework and keep my sanity.

I hear songs like these and think, "I can play that. I just need sheet music...."


'Course, my mind is blown for several minutes listening to it. ;)

Others, like this one, make me smile and glad to be here:


Jon Schmidt, Steven Sharp Nelson, and Piano Guys...
...you are my hero's.
Just one more item for my bucket list. Hoo-rah.  ;)

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment