I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our great ideas to do...

These all must be accomplished.

-Go on a walk
-Longboarding
-Rollarblading
-Swimming (tanning)
-Bikes
-Write stores (tag team)
-Do cute songs
-Go to the park
-Night games!
-Swim *by river (*I mean in)
-Hide-And-Seek in park
-Secret Service...talk to Jenna
-Lap tag (Cupcake's Idea)
-Ice cream (make ice cream)
-Cookies (make/deliver)
-Movie
-Dance competition
-Cops and Robbers
-Fun stuff at the lake!!!
-Prank calling
-Exercise more
-Stake service project
-Jam session (is this with fruit or guitars?)
-Park
-Dumbster diving (exclusively with Blink)  (Ps. I didn't do the spelling on that one)
-Nerf gun war!
-Country Dancing
-Swings in the park
-Late nights in the park
-Frisbee in the park (I think I just want to go to the park)
-Stargazing
-Sleepover on the trampoline
-Get tan
-Be fit
-Rock climbing with D-Bike
-Finger paint/chalk masterpieces
-Puppet shows
-Fun group dates
-Food fight/water fight
-Teach Cupcake to dive
-Learn how to drive motorcycles
-Delicious creations...some from Pintrest
-Cute dress up/fashion shows
-IHOP at 3am
-Awesome pool parties


...More ideas to come, and more to be accomplished!! :)

Love, Me.

1 comment: