I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Meh

Sometimes I have a lot to say, sometimes I don't.  Sometimes, like now, I know I should be doing homework, but I'm not.  And for the past few minutes or hours or days, my life can be summed up with this expression: Is it summer yet?? ;)

Of course, I like spring, too.  You get your flowers and blossoms on trees, and the first groups of students studying outside in the warm 60* air.  Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can keep a small part of the sun on your skin.  This is what people call a "tan".  I get very slight shadings. ;)  Also with spring comes the ending of school soon, (Finals begin tomorrow and go through next week), sunglasses, and hay fever.  And the Testing Center is filled with a cacaphony of sniffles and coughs running through the air; one of the few things students can share in that room. 

Oh, by the way, I got a 97% on my Physical Science Unit Four Exam!!! Imagine that!! :) I only missed one- best score I've gotten on ANYTHING my Freshman Year...scratch that, I aced a Book of Mormon quiz last semester, but this was a TEST!!!  And Physical Science, at that! Now if I can do that on more finals...I got a 94% on my New Testament this afternoon.  "Things are lookin' up..."

Before this I was laying on the floor in the middle of our living room spread-eagle* and my dad walks by and says, "by sitting in your chair, have I thrown off your Karma?" ;) No, dad, you haven't.  I just...all of my studying motivation energy ran off when I sat in the sun this afternoon, I think...

*I saw a HILARIOUS shirt today.  It had a picture of an imprint of a ski-er in the ground, poles and all, and said, "I screamed like an eagle, but fell like a rock".  I laughed inside. ;)

Life is short.  Time is long.  Something like that.

I just got kicked out of my studying zone, twice.  I think that's fate telling me to go and watch a movie and eat "unhealthy food".  Right? ...No one's around to say otherwise. :P :-/

So, yeah. This has been me rambling.  Tune in next time to see if I say anything spectacular. ;)  Good luck with life, all.  Have fun.  Be happy.  Be good.  Don't eat bugs.  If you're going on a mission, Congratulations, my friends!!! :) You make me happy. :) <-- see, like that.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment