I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Wonder...

...What life will be like in another year or two?

...what life would be like if I'd kept with dance and drama in middle school and high school?

...if I will ever have a solo/stage voice like I want?

...How many of my posts will begin with or concern "Wondering"...

...What the world would be like if they held the Spirit of Christmas all year round?

...if all of my dreams will come true?

...What my dreams will be in a few years?

...How I can hold love and hurt and peace and joy and mystery all at once.

...if my arms and hands will ever be strong enough again...

...I Wonder.

That is all.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment