I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Answer is Within You

I don't know what I'm doing on here, but I just wanted to post something.

You know where you are right now? Remember where you were a year ago? Two years ago? Can you gague the difference? Can you see the growth you've had? Are you static, or dynamic? Where will you be in a year, let alone a month?

Think a moment.  Are you taller? Shorter? Lighter or heavier? Are you still struggling with the same things, or have you been able to move on and grow?

When faced with a mirror, can you look yourself in the eye?  Do you see those lines of wisdom added? The times of worry and strife?  Can you see where you are going, and the amazing places you can go?

I can.

I can see this in you.  I can tell it to you.  I can do my best to show it to you.  But until you look for yourself, it will go unnoticed by the very one it concerns.

You cannot change unless it is the sole thing that you want.

The answer is within in you.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment