I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Blessings in Disguise are for our Inner Eyes

I'm feeling a bit of an inward struggle.

This blog has documented a lot of my life for the past couple of years.  I like it, and blogging is great, but I kind of want it to grow up.  I almost want to cringe and delete posts of nothing, but then wonder what I'd be left with.  This is a part of my life, and that's kind of hard to delete.

I've come to a few self-realizations lately; about life, myself, and the interplay of it all.  Some of my learning has been this:

-Life events can be seen as great, terrific, horrific, and anywhere in between.  Doesn't matter what they are, what's hard for you can be easy for the one next to you.
-We have the choice to be happy.  Once you choose it, everything else becomes better, instantly.
-You cannot do all you are meant to if you are not who you are supposed to be.
-Even if you cannot see it, what's happening to you now, good or bad can be overcome and made better.  Things you never would have considered as blessings may just be hidden from our inner eyes.

I'm not sure if this is a final post or not.  If I want to create an entire other site for the next part of my life.  Not to say I have any announcements to make, but I can feel an inward shift, and I think it is time to leave this behind.  It's not a bad thing to do; seasons of our lives come and go, and if they've served their purpose, it is best to close them up and walk away, facing forward looking for the next adventure set.  So, if this is my final post, I'll leave you with this:

Remember who you are.  If you don't know who that is- go find them, and become them.  You have the power to change the world if you can find the power and ability to change yourself.

If this isn't my last post; I'll see you 'round the corner. :)  Til then,

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment