I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I want to Fly.....

I want to Fly.... but first, I must See....
Fly, to the sky!
See, to be free!!
Ah, what glorious feeling that would be....

Anyone care to join? There's plenty of room, and space to grow.
Plenty to share and feel with me,
For the Wind takes up as much room as the Sea,
And though covers the land, is quiet as can be,
And softly, can comfort what eyes cannot see.
A blanket for hearts, and the land, and the sea...

I want to Live, but first, I must Know;
What I'm striving to, what I'm yearning for.
For time will move forward with or without me,
And stop when I've found what will set myself free.
 
There comes a time when Time itself ends.
The days become weeks, the names are just penned.
When you forget who you are, and why you were there,
Just living the moment, letting down your hair,
Regarding no age, no time nor no past,
Just letting life go- is when Life seems to last. :)
 
I want to Rest, but first, I must Work.
Rest, to know peace,
Work, to find rest...
Ambiguous. One cannot be without the other.
Where is my balance?
What truly are my desires?
 
I just want to Fly.
I only wish Love.
I yearn for Peace.
I desire Care.
 
Do I wait? Do I go? Do I try? Will I know?
 
Ahh, but I just want to fly.... :)
 
Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment