I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ps. I survived

Seven classes...check.
Sixteen credits...check.
Didn't fall asleep in class...check.
Didn't get engaged, married, or the like...check.
Did all my homework...raincheck!
Passed seven finals...check. I hope.
Went to bed early...check.
Went to bed in the early hours...check.
Learned stuff...check.
Achieved things...check.
Blogged....~squiggle~
Lost camera, earbuds and pencils...check. :-/
Saw people grow....Check.
Ready for break...Check.
Ready for bed...Check.

Goodnight. :)

Love, Me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you survived, Jenna. :) College life can be pretty perilous sometimes. At least...in my experience. :p Keep on keepin on! :)

    -Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially enjoyed the raincheck remark. You are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete