I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Words from the Heart



                Laugh           Learn
            Love Share    Talk Taste
        See Smile Grow Give  Touch
       Listen Hear Christ Light Dance
       Sing Receive Smell Feel Open
        Discover Express Friendship
          Capture Joy Understand
              Play Live Feel Hug
                   Write Thank
                          Try


Happy Valentine's Day, love you all!!! :)

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment