I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poems by my brilliant brother, Nathan. I was absolutely entranced. Here they are, for you to read. Enjoy....... :)

Music



Bursting through all senses


Inspiring my entire mind


Enveloping it, I am consumed by it


I am a master, I can accomplish much


All things are comprehended


My entire being is motivated


My spirit is speeding, flying


My mind is powerfully concentrating


My body is twirling, flipping, spinning, dodging, lunging


And then a change…


I am now an omniscient teacher,


Flowing with streaming movements


Teaching my humble students.


I soar through the sky,


Absorbing the sun’s rays


When I am suddenly whisked away into a ground-shaking battle.


I immediately charge into the fray,


Knowing that, even though their weapons screamed as they flew by,


I would defeat them.

-Nathaniel King

No comments:

Post a Comment