I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Monday, October 22, 2012

That Lonely Walk

Learn to walk that lonely road.
Learn to sing that song alone.
Find your path next to no one,
Learn to walk that lonely road.

Keep your thoughts just to yourself.
Keep those wishes dear in range,
Try that smile, don't matter fear,
Keep your hopes inside of here.

Forget the sound of sweet harmony.
Forget the bliss of being free.
Face the road and icy glare;
Forget the past; you can't stay there.

Leave the heartache and worried fear.
Leave the pain from letting near.
Go your way with thoughts inclined, to
Leave the sound of voices twined.

Let no anger rise within.
Let no frustrations grow or pound.
Put up that face of bravery,
Let only strength be seen from me.

Know that this pain will someday pass.
Know that I knew this time could come.
Perhaps 'twas never meant to be,
Know yet there's still pain in store for me.

Get used to turning away.
Get no hopes or intentions.
Realize someday will be okay, and
Get back to the former way.

Give all you can for everyone else.
Give no thought for yourself.
Quell the hate and hurt and fears,
Give no place for pain-filled tears.

Learn to walk that lonely road.
Learn to re-love being yourself.
Apart from what you had, take your load, ...and
Learn to walk that lonely road, alone.














Inspired by: "Lonesome Road" The King Singers, "Learn to be Lonely" Phantom of the Opera, Life.

Love, Me.

-Written 10/19/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment