I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Everything and Nothing at Once

Every once in a while I realize I'm not doing anything productive anyway (no matter what I try and tell myself), so I get on here and blog.  This is one of those times.

As "unproductive" as I'm being, I'm still multitasking, though.  I'm keeping an eye on dinner on the stove so it doesn't scorch, wasted time on Facebook, kept my book on my lap as if I were really studying it in depth, and talked to friends and got things ready for Church tomorrow.  Quite amazing.

I didn't realize it, but I think I scheduled everything I could for this next coming weekend. Paper due on Thursday (not my doing), presentation on Friday (my doing), board meeting on Sunday (my doing), and homework in between.  I don't know how I do it all, but I definitely know that I don't always get everything done, but I try to give it my best.

Also, if you put <Filler> as your title, Blogger doesn't recognize it as a title and thinks you don't have one. Silly Blogger. It's just under disguise. Like me.

Favorite view in the world, Eiffel Tower; Optional.  Many thanks to my dear friend Bond who took me to a view and let me enjoy it on a hard night. Friends are great, guys. :)


Random picture of the Avengers with completely no tie to this post:
This is also my Google Chrome background, in case you wondered. Slight fixation? No comment. ;)

Wondered about the disguised comment up there? My friend and I have this inside joke that he's Bond and I'm Black Widow. Now the random Avengers picture has a tie to this post, and I have brought two loops to a close. Status: Awesome.  Also, remind me to tell you about the amazing life-saving plans Bond and I have concocted. They're still the highlight of my day.

So there are some times in your life where you know that even as much filler as you give.....
...you've still said a whole bunch of nothing.  But I've consumed your time in the process, hopefully giving you a smile. I consider this blog post a success.

Have a great day!!

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment