I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wont to Want

I want it.

And it's frustrating because I don't want to want it, at least I don't want to think so, not so long as I'm not sure if I want you to want me to want it; because you want it. But as long as I want it, I want you to want it, and for us to want it so much that it works. I want that. But as much as I want that, I want to be able to want to move on so much that I stop wanting, and actually do it.

At the very least, I'd like it a lot.

Love, Me.

#Uselesshashtag'causeit'sblogger
#Waitpeoplereallyusethese?
#Whynotusethespacebar?
$Whynotusethedollarsign?
#Really.

First, and last time using hashtags.

No comments:

Post a Comment