I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Friday, November 5, 2010

A riddle

You are driving along in your car. It is big enough for you, and a passenger seat, no other people.  You pull up to a bus stop basically in the middle of nowhere.  There are three people there.

Person #1: The epitome of love at first sight- this is your one true love.  Forever with this person has your name on it. :)

Person #2: Your best friend.  You would take a bullet for this person, and vise versa.  This is the one that you can say anything, do anything, and they'll understand.

Person #3: An elderly woman.  She is in dire need of emergency medial care, and can't wait for care.

Your choice: Who do you take, and why?

Well...what would you do? :)

Love, Me.

5 comments:

  1. elderly woman, friend and true love will wait till I get back

    ReplyDelete
  2. All. My true love is my friend and I'm the elderly woman ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend and the elderly woman can drive the car, while my true love and I will sit in the open trunk with our legs hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, there's this thing about ONE true love. I can barely walk around at school because I have so many fans clustering around me. Like Hiccup. Secondly, I would leave my best friend behind because I know that he would to the same thing to me. That leaves one choice. An old lady might give me candy if I give her a ride.

    P.S. Heehee how am I driving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaha.....
    I like everyone's answers, but Guido, like you said, when you comment, you COMMENT!!! ;-)
    You're funnier than a rubber crutch. And not just because of camel traits. :-p
    Okay. You don't actually look like a camel. I don't actually know how to say it in Hebrew. But it's a fun joke. :)

    Scott- thoughtful answer.
    Shannon- I like it, and that was one of my reasonings. :)
    Karra- Yours sounds exhilerating.
    Guido- ...your reply is above. ;-)

    There are still more answers out there, I'm sure... :)

    Love, Me.

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete