I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

If I had a frying pan...

Teacher?

Learner?

Student?

Which one?

All three?

Ps. I think I'm gonna have a major change here......
.....but that's what life's about, right??

That and....eating...tacos.  I like tacos.  I should go to bed.  Cause it's late. 
And Saturday.  (It's tomorrow today, this morning tonight; I just want to say that curls are all right.  And that I love Tangled.)  That's it.

"This is either brilliance, or madness."
"Amazing how often those two co-incide."

Goodnight,
Jennenenenenenenenenenenenenenenna :)

Love, Me.

4 comments:

  1. I can't spell. Did I even come close on "co-inside"? There's a reason I don't blog late at night...

    a little help? ;P

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Blogging late at night is always more entertaining. ;) Also, I think it's spelled coincide...but I could be wrong.

    So you know (and I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this), we will support you in whatever you decide to do...and in how many tacos you decide to eat. ;)

    Keep on keepin on. :)

    -Moscas

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coincide. :) Also, I love you. A lot. Also, I second Moscas in regards to both decisions and taco eating.

    Loooove,
    Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Joey.
    And thanks, Lyndsay, as well. I really love how you say things. It makes me happy. ;) Let's eat tacos sometime. ;)

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete