I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the forth be with you...

Ha. Hahahaha. Lisp. Happy Star Wars day...

I haven't really been so much into blogging this year, I think.  Things have happened.  I just...haven't been blogging.

Is that a bad thing?  I don't think so....

But, just letting you know, I'm alive.  :) Very happily out of shule (school) for the next four months.  Still teaching piano and voice, and cleaning/spending time with my mom.  Enjoying the warmer weather.  Ahh, this is what Spring's about, eh?  It's good. :)

Have a good day,

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment