I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Friday, July 1, 2011

"Nice.....jinx."

I think blogging comes in spurts. Here's an actual play of events from today, between me and my brother...


Me [Singing]: "Tomorrow night the lights will appear. Just like they do on MY birthday each year..." [I had just realized that my life fits quite well with Rapunzel's from Tangled.] (mutters) Unless my birthday's on a Sunday.


Guido: What?

Me: The song? From Tangled? Lights will appear in the sky tomorrow, like they do every year, unless my birthday coincides [HA!! (See a previous post if you're confused)] with a Sunday.

Guido: What?? What's the date tomorrow? It's not the Fourth!?

Me: I know. Tomorrow's the 2nd, and it's the Stadium of Fire. They're having David Archuleta sing.

Guid: Who's that?  (HA! again. Movie quote.)

Me: He was on American Idol. It was between him and another David. The other David won.

Guid: So, in other words, they're having a loser sing?


Haha, so, that was it. I thought it was funny, and hope it brightened your day some. :)
Ps. If you're a David Archuleta fan, I'm sorry to have offended you.

Happy 4th of July celebrations!!! :D Yay for FREEDOM!!!

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment