I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Contemplations vs. Complications

Once you wonder,
Why's it so?
And sit to ponder more.
You can't be sure
What makes the thing go
Or why it's on the floor.

You sit and think,
And think some more,
But all you've come around to
Is that you'll sink
If all you're there for
Is to wonder why things do.

Yet, still desiring,
Your heart longs knowledge
Of why events occur.
Yet somehow you realize
You'll remain unsatisfied
If you just sit there demure.

No time to think
Only space to act
And try your best
And hope that your best
Is good enough
Not looking,   fearing,   trying...

...making, and doing.

1 comment: