I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Orem Summerfest...

...Or Winterfest in June. Either way, it works.

This is me with my family at the Summerfest in Orem, today. Notice the June-in-Utah attire...

Is that a turtleneck, you're asking? Why, yes it is. And a warm jacket...I left my coat in the car, but others wore theirs.

Oh, and the beautiful sky

It really is pretty, just not as much fun when you're at a carnival.  It rained. Like, drenching rain. I think my shoes are still wet...boy I was glad I didn't wear converse with the holes in the sides... ;)
 
...Good luck at the Parade in a half hour, PHS Marching Band...  (...you're gonna need it...) :-True, it's lightening up. But boy was it cold earlier!! I wish I could provide soup for them at the end, but that's a lot of soup. Oh well. Get some when you get home, eh? :)
 
All in all, it was fun. Ironic, but fun. :)
 
Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment