I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

H2TYD

This is what's making me happy right now.

H2TYD.
Sweet.
Exhilerating.
Endearing.

Incredible.
Touching.

Favorite music Tracks: Yes. Most listened to: 1, 7-16, 22.
"...Love it." ;)

Love, Me.

4 comments:

  1. I agree... Mmmm... cept i need to get that soundtrack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H2TYD fomes to the dollar theater in 2 WEEKS!!!

    I'm excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Friday. :) Joe Roper, who works at the dollar theater, says this Friday. He also says they were supposed to get it sooner, but his bosses felt that Furry Vengeance was a better movie. Blasphemy. It makes me SO...nevermind. I'm not angry! :) I don't have a problem! :)

    ReplyDelete