I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thought Process on the World.

Scott: so..... what are your thoughts on the world situation in general?
Me: I'll have to think about that one.

My thoughts on the world.

It's like a multi-faceted object, much like a rubix cube.  You can see some parts, you know where you want some parts, but you don't always know how to get the parts where you want them.  Sometimes you figure it out with practice, and you know how to solve the problems. 

Other times you make the same mistake over and over again and don't necessarily realize it...although others watching that know how to solve it are biting their tongue, letting you grow.

Sometimes you turn it sideways and pop a piece out and put it how You want...and realize later that may not have been the best choice.

You can keep trying, get frustrated and toss it in the trash, leaving it to waste, or you can humbly turn it over to someone that knows how to fix it and watch them clean up your mess in a few easy steps, sometimes undoing what you've done in order to do what needs to be done.

You take it back sheepishly...
And try not to mess it up so that you don't have to deal with that process over again, and/or just do simple moves you know how to control/fix. ;)

That, or else let worse come to worse, and hope for the Second Coming. ;)

Sometimes you're so focused on completing one idea that you don't realize there are other ways or ideas that are important and even helpful to complete the puzzle, or you don't see the good in the world for focusing on the bad.  Sometimes it's not bad, it's just different, and you'll always go for the white side first, or don't like doing the yellow or red side.  Sometimes you think people worry about the green side more than you need to, I mean...it'll all come together eventually, right?

I dunno...The world is really a great place, we just need to take care of it and the people in it, yeah?
That's my two-second, think-as-I-type thought process on the world. ;) Please don't get mad at me. I don't know why you would, but...it's a valid possibility.

Love, Me.

4 comments:

  1. I do believe that you could compile your analogies into a genius book, and I would buy it, and then give it out to anyone who had yet to meet you.

    Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks, Sunshine, you make me happy and feel good. :) Although, I'm not so sure they're all genius ideas...most are just made up on the spot, then I come back later and rethink them. But...thanks anyhow. :)
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think this is pretty awesome. Your thought process is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 seconds? I wish I could type OR think that fast... It IS a pretty cool bit o' brain food here though

    ReplyDelete