I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Moment's Q & A...

Ever wondered "WHY??"










No specific question.  Just, Why?








....my answer?




...Because. :)  Because, My child, because. 




Then, I remember.  Oh.  That's why.






Then I move on.



Love, Me.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Karra. Now my POOR little man is crying on his desk because he just finished filing everything, it was all cleaned and organized...and someone brought another file in. I do believe this particular file will be left for another day's filing... :-p ;-)
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete