I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A site to blog, and a mind to explore...

A chance to rest from hard work's drum
A time to think before I'm gone
A place to sit before I run
A friend to see before I'm done.

A place to pray and feel at peace
A name to praise and sing His grace
A man to teach about life's mills
A girl to learn of said life's wills.

A spot to sit and see the view
An ear to turn to hear the world
A time to leave life behind me
A chance to see what God must see.

A man upon a mountain's tower
An open channel for great power
A vision seen, and then he knew
A place is here for me and you.

A spot to sit and rest up some
A view to feast, and rest eyes on
A time to sit, and a time to play
A chance to write about my day.

BYU, JFSB, Education in Zion exhibit, floor 2, east side.  By the windows...

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment