I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Word of Advice...

Fruitless: adj. 1)Unsuccessful  2)Lacking or not bearing fruit  3)Doing (or trying to do) homework past 10:00 at night.

Just thought you'd like to know.  :-p  And, sometimes it seems fruitless to attempt to achieve some things in life, because people say so.  Do we believe them?  ...sadly, a lot of the time, yes.  My challenge to you?...

...Don't.

Prove to them what they thought impossible, and to yourself that you can rise up and do great things.  I firmly believe that NOTHING is impossible.  If it were, you wouldn't be able to think of it, right?
(I'm a girl (Win #1), I am Jenna (Win #2), so of course I am right.  Isn't that relieving?) ;-)

Now, logical and probable are slightly different, but that's a little too deep for tonight.

Moral of said story?

You can do hard things.  Nothing is impossible.  You. Are. Special.  "No one said life would be easy.  But it was the Mormons that thought to bring food along and make it a picnic." ;-)  Make the best of your situation; it's the one you've got, so you might as well.

Be good, Stay in school, Be nice to others, Don't eat bugs.  All that jazz.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment