I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Buckle up, get set, go!

Sometimes when you get on here, it's because you have something on your mind and you just need to spit it out so that it can be sorted and understood a little better. Occasionally there's a story to be told, or an event that needs mentioning.

This time, I don't know why I'm on here, other than just for the joy of blogging.

I did apply for a job as a receptionist at BYU today, in the Ancient Scripture department. We'll see how that goes. :)  I helped "cater" a wedding last Saturday, from 10:30am-10:30pm, with a 3 hour break at three when I got to go to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.  I absolutely love it there. The peace that's in there...mmm. I've missed it.  Working was fun, too, I was surprised. I kind of like manual labor, as weird as that sounds. Any work can be good, but this was fun. I got there, had some instructions, then they said, "Okay, you're in charge now", and I was...and it was great! I did start to get tired at about 8:30 that evening...and it would have helped to have another worker, but what we had worked well. I have to admit, although humbly, that I think I surprised people there. They thought I was older, so awesome for helping even though I wasn't related (although I did get paid, so it was kind of nice that way, haha), and was surprised that I had been there since that morning and was still going strong and knew where everything went...honestly...I think it was because I enjoyed what I was doing, and had been to the temple.  Whatever reason, it was a good experience.

So, yeah. This is a weird post, but it matches me.  I'm meeting new friends, keeping up with old ones, and having a good time in between. Life is crazy, life is busy, life is good, life is...life.

School starts in 3 weeks.  I'm kind of excited and mostly not ready for summer to be over. I like my summers. :)

Anyhow, there's my update. Ciao,

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment