I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Monday, July 19, 2010

For Your Amusement...

A blonde went to a wedding reception and got thirsty, but the line for the drinks was really long, so she waited a long time before standing up to get a drink.  On her way over, she got knocked out. When she came to, someone asked if she was all right and if they could do anything for her.  Shaking her head slightly, she says, "I don't know.  I'm still waiting for the punch line".

I made that joke up, by the way. Hope you enjoyed it, lame as it could have been. ;-)

Okay, Bye! :)

Love, Me.

Ps. Don't eat bugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. That was a good joke. :) I think it's cool that you made it up.

    I have a joke. Ready?

    A squirrel walked up to a tree and said, 'I forgot to store nuts in you and now I am dead.' The joke is funny because the squirrel gets dead.

    Haha.

    I wish I could claim rights to that one, but I didn't make it up...

    Have a nice day, eh? :)

    -Moscas

    ReplyDelete