I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Sudden Realization...

...And it was as I was listening to "Not so Fireproof" from How To Train Your Dragon this morning...that stingrays are just like dragons.  Mannerisms, viewpoints from humans...a main difference being that the one lives underwater and doesn't typically blow fire from their mouths.  ;) :D haha.  But, just thought I'd share that epiphany I just had. :)  So, yeah.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment