I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Laughing is Good. :) [for you]

So... I wrote this, and planned on posting it the day after this happened.  However, since I am easily sidetracked, here we are, an entire two weeks and two days after the fact.  Here's what happened. :S ;)

So I had a party.  Technically a birthday party, but it was fun. :) At one point in time, haha, we were all gathered around a table, and each could contribute one word to a story.  This is that story.

Once there was a green piccolo who wrote a thing called veheauxsahutzits. (Scott's word) And it partied all day. Woo! -Hoo!
Seven and a half years they consumed mountain rhinoscerousssesesz. Backwards, and-upside-down. Spectacullarly PREGNANT, sometimes things burned uncontrollably in a-lot-of-pressure,-with-a-lot-of-hyphens. triskadekkaphobia.
[The end.]

That was the story, and I never laugh harder than when I am with the Choir Kids.  Seriously! :) Ahh...but it's good laughing.  The kind where your face hurts, tears stream, and you have to get up and leave to get a drink you're laughing so hard, but you have to be careful 'cause you might accidently spray the drink when you remember why you were laughing... Ahh...


Thanks to those that played with my little sister and made her feel like she was on top of the world, being included in this all 18 year-older sister's birthday party...she'll probably talk of nothing else for days.  Oh, we traded shoes around, cause a lot of us wore flip flops.  So, Lissy decided to trade as well- this is what she ended up with.

She reminds me of a character from I think it's Richard Scary's stories? That one worm that hops around with one shoe? :)


We played Ninja Attack, the neighbors probably think I'm completely nuts, but hey, what are friends without a little flavor in your life, eh?  It was a fun game...my little siblings thought it was a hoot!


So, as many of you know, I love sunsets.  We happened to have a good one last night, too, and all went out to see it.  I think they're trying to get a picture of it in this video...I just thought it was funny. :)



BTW...here's some visible pictures of what they were trying to capture. ;)




Hey, look- a smiley face. :)

In the gazebo was a little table with some sweet girls in it, and they made a sign, but sadly didn't put it up. :-/
I have tried and tried, and can't get the page to scan right.  Here's what it said.

GIRLS' CLUBHOUSE
                  NO
   boys
        ALLOUD

 
I love the spelling of "allowed"....haha.


Nancy mastered the art of picking up M&M's with the back side of the spoon...you know, you usually use the caved-in side...she, defying all possible logical laws successfully (somehow) scooped several (not at the same time that I saw) on, and ate them!! Nancy, you are my favorite. :) (Woo-hoo!!) ;)


And...they sang Happy Birthday, Choir Style.  Meaning, you may choose a key at the beginning, but please sing in any other key besides that, as fast, slow, loud, louder, monotone or modulating as you'd like. Twice.  John, I like your style.  Clap, fast, short, lets eat.  :D haha...


We fit five people onto my porch swing...and didn't fall through.  I was actually pretty amazed...and we probably shouldn't do that again. ;)


All in all, good company, good times, good food, good friends.  Thanks to those that came and made my (late) birthday celebration a good one.  You're awesome, and boy, if this life is good, Heaven must be completely-mind-blowingly-AWESOME!!!!! ;) Ahh...man, I'm so excited.  It's gonna be a blast.
(I know it's not everyone, but it was who was there at the time)


Keep smiling.  It's enjoyable.  Keep Laughing.  It's good [for you]. Life is good. The End, of a great beginning. :)


Don't eat bugs. [that's just gross if you do]


Much love,
Jenna. aka. Jennenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenenna :)


Love Me.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I heard that song...I wished they had sung on-key just so I could hear how good it usually is. :) I like the video of trying to take a picture of the sunset...Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. :) I loved it!! :)
    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete