I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

By the way...

...Anyone who reads or has been invited to read is more than welcome to push the "Follow" button...it makes me feel special.  :D You're also encouraged to comment, or push the little buttons at the end of the blog post.  I like feedback, or just at least to know that someone reads what I have to say...                   
...I also wonder who, if anybody reads this...or if I'm just posting here for me...     
...you know? Like... maybe I'm just funny that way...but...                                 
....I'm me, remember?  I joke at times, but mainly I just want to be understood..... 
So, yeah.  I invited you because I wanted you to know what's going on about me, and would love to see what you have to say.  If you don't really have anything to say, that's fine, because sometimes I write rhetorically.  And I feel kind of funny, like I'm asking or something, but just to clear the air, YOU, my friend, are always welcome to express your thoughts on my page.  It's fine by me. :)                                        
                                                                                                                        
I hope this isn't awkward.  Here, I'll tell a joke to make it funny- How are a duck and a bike the same? ...they both have handlebars...except the duck.  [compliments of Jon Schmidt] ;-)                                                                              
I don't remember exactly WHERE...but it's in one of his books, somewhere....         
Okay, have a nice evening, day, afternoon, or three o'clock in the morning.  Don't eat bugs.  Love you all. :)                                                                                     
                                                                                                                        
Love, Me.                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                        
Ps...This is called playing with the colors, and not being able to set them back to normal. :-/ :-p Yay me... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment