I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August End Weather

So, I don't know about you, but I think we've been having some amazing weather phenomenons happening in this wonderful month of August. ;)  This past Sunday being the First, I'm going to include photos from there as well.

So I'm sitting and writing in my journal Sunday afternoon, and look outside and it looks like everything is in sepiatone, or something, the color was AMAZING!!! I went outside and walked into this




and this
Everything had a yellowish tint to it, it was amazing!!  This is looking directly up into the sky:
Those are the real colors!!  And as you looked towards the west...

Same sky!! Towards the northeast...

(Above) The first one's right at first, the seconds a few minutes later.
Again, the northwest.  So, as I walked out of my North-facing home, look up, it's yellow.  Everything around me is in a yellow tone, like I said before.  Northwest is above, and to the northeast, it gets darker.  Completely east is a midnight blue, I can't find any pictures of that, but here's the farthest east I have.


And the Kings took a walk around the block. :)




 Sherbet, anyone? ;)

So that was that night. :D

Yesterday I was woken up at 5:26am by a bright flash of lightning followed by a crack of thunder being opened across the sky morning of the fourth, yesterday.  After several repetitions of that occurance, I decided that as long as I was awake, I'd just go upstairs and watch for a little while.  And I finally captured my first lightning. :D
I haven't cropped it yet, but there she is.

And...after the first bite, I went outside on my porch and took more. :D Hee. ;)

Yes, the houses are a little blurred, but I got it, nonetheless.  And some more... :)


I was basically in heaven. ;) Well, enjoying watching the sky converse, anyhow.  It was a great day...Rain for more than seven seconds, Lightning and Thunder, and as always, the Wind. I love the Wind. :)  But, as time goes on, I'm loving nature and seeing the Perfection in Nature more and more.  It helps. ;)

Anyhow, I mostly wanted to share the lightning, and if you didn't appreciate or see the Sunday night show in the sky.........
....boy, you missed out!! ;)

Much love to all,

Love, Me.

2 comments:

  1. I remember that Sunday night! It seems like forever ago, but it was SO COOL! It was like everything was sepia, but with color. And it was like the yellow tint just made the grass more green, and the sky more blue. I don't even know how that would work, but it was amazing. :)

    I love all of your pictures, Jenna. That's way cool that you got some lightning. Keep posting, eh? :p

    -Moscas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like stepping into a different world, almost. :) I wish I could do that...somehow record memories and have a way to step back into them and just savor each moment...kind of like reading a book, but better. I imagine it as something like at the end of Finding Neverland...kind of. I dunno. Just wish I could do it. :)

    But thanks. :)

    Love, Me.

    ReplyDelete