I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Monday, August 16, 2010

A change in the winds...

I want this to be brief, as it's been a long day.  But I decided to change around the viewing pleasure of my blog, as you can see.  I liked the other way, too, but I felt like a dark red and gold today, and I suppose I felt like a Narnia kind of approach, and wanted it to appear royal.  (Not to be conceited at all.  I just wanted to feel special.  Princesses/Queens/Kings are special, are they not?  Princes are, too, but I'm not one of those. ;)  Okay, everyone is special.  I know.  But sometimes a girl wants to feel...extra special??  Anyhow.) 
Then I was experimenting and discovered that it reminded me of a book, particularily Beauty and the Beast for some reason...and since I post things of my life, the idea of a book filled with chapters and stories from it became more appreciated.  So, here it is.

The nice thing is you can't exactly get a papercut from it. :D

So, this is a new chapter in my life, as part of August End.  Changing blog types.  Ha. 

Make it a great day! :)

Love, Me.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. :) It is very Narnia-esque. Also, you reminded me of that time at Disney Land when the bathrooms said 'Kings' and 'Queens' and you didn't know which one to go in to. ;) That was a good day.

    That also reminds me of a quote.

    "One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disney Land, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disney Land burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real DisneyLand, but it was getting pretty late."

    ReplyDelete