I haven't always succeeded in life. Sometimes each time I get up something seems to want to push me down. Sometimes I laugh until tears roll down my cheeks. Sometimes I sit in the wind and just breathe. Sometimes I feel like crying, and sometimes like flying. It's all me, and sometimes...I write these things down, and they're here for you to see.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lessons in August End

Guess what?

I'm learning how to whistle.  18 years, and I still can't whistle to my heart's content.  Joe Fire was going to teach me how so that as I was walking for graduation I would be whistling.  Yeah, I forgot until I sat down. :-/ haha.  Murphy's law....

Anyhow, my little sister, Lissy, you remember her?  (If not, look down a couple posts)  She's 7, and can whistle any tune in the book.  And is currently sitting here with me, telling me to say that she is proudly teaching me how to whistle.  She's quite a good teacher, very positive, comforting, and will quite eagerly and easily one-up me as I try and try to get a note, and she'll get like, 20.  Murphy's law, yet again......

Here she is.

LuLu


Anyhow, that's an update for you.  My mom says she thinks it's funny that her 18 year-old is taking whistling lessons from her seven year old.  I just roll my eyes and try again. ;)  I'm doing better.  Getting more notes than plain air, now. ;-) :-p

All in all, life's pretty good.  Promise.  :)  Make it a good day!

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment